[Glaslyn] New

Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 21:15:11 PDT 2011

We do not have a membership fee, unless you want to hold an office. Glaslyn fighter practice and meetings are free. Events (which we can explain further) require a fee + non member charge of $5.
I hope this answers your questions. If you have more questions, please let us know.

Hope to see you Monday at 7:30, north lakes park.

Keally Sent from iPhone