[Glaslyn] taking an apprentice

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon May 9 08:36:33 PDT 2011

I wanted to share with brothers, sisters, friends, and family some joyous
news.

After much negotiation and preparation (or is it perspiration), I am glad to
announce that soon I will be reining in my long time student Katheryn
Cunningghame, to be my first belted laurel-apprentice.

You are invited to come and bear witness to this exchange, at Coronation in
the Barony of Elfsea, on the 14th of May AS 46, some time shortly after
coronation court. There is no formal ceremony, but as our friends Katheryn
and I would like it if you could come and share our special moment.

Master Duncan Hepburn, OL WSA
Baron of the Steppes