[Glaslyn] Greetings

Lisa Whittaker whittakerlisa at rocketmail.com
Wed May 25 08:09:17 PDT 2011

I am interested in learning more about your group.  I lived in Arizona for many years and was part of Atenveldt and the barony of Atenveldt and a household.  Having relocated here, I would love to find a group to participate with for events for me and my girls.  Could you tell me a bit about the demographics of your group?  I live in Watauga on the south border of Keller, is your fighter practice and meeting location far from me?  I look forward to hearing from you with many thanks,
Lisa