[Glaslyn] Glaslynn. Gatherings. :-)

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 07:05:09 PDT 2011

Or blatherings ,
Its another monday.

We are looking at interesting weather, but doable at this point.  Chance of showers, temperatures  between 85 down to 74 degrees with a possibility of good winds per NOAA

Please come out, share stories, talk, find out about plans and activities at Warlord this weekend. Which is going to be Epic.
If weather does  go bad we will be gathering at a local food joint to swap lies and tall tales.  Dennies restaurant. 380 and 35.

Please dig out your gear and come play.

****   A request as well, If you might have old armor or helm or weapons, shield. Etc. For. Chivalric, fencing, or youth.  please think about giving them a new life and donate or let us know, what prices you might be asking.

*****   The officially, unofficial support practice in The Colony, at sunday 6PM. ( Corner of S colony and Blair Oaks).  Was a hit again with 5 Chivalric making noise and having fun. ( We looked great).  To large crowds of passers by, we had several nibbles again.  Please join us in 2 weeks,  we will be doing smashing and thrashing  again.   Wear garb bring a chair, look sharp. This is a high visibility gathering.

See ya all tonight at the North lake park across from the athletic fields. Just north of the tennis center

Fiacha the Blue.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile