[Glaslyn] Introductions

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:32:24 PDT 2011

Lisas. Email asking who we are isn't a bad idea. Maybe we could all post a small blip on who we are, here on the list and in glaslynn and the stepps

I am centurian fiacha the blue, heavy fighter and silly human.  I work in telecom and just turned 41.   My persona is Irish and I have been playing this silly hobby for 21 years.  I have spent most of my life in the north west and have polar bear in my family tree. Been running around texas just over 3 years.

Who's next ?

Fiacha the blue
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile