[Glaslyn] Introductions

Lisa Whittaker whittakerlisa at rocketmail.com
Wed May 25 10:41:17 PDT 2011

Hello Fiacha,

You sound delightful.  I started playing at this around 1998...when my brother met a girl in it..and from there I ended up joining the household and we had some rip roaring times...with many outlandish stories and escapades.  It was great fun but with any group from time to time..there were some issues and then some life changes and a few moves and while I stayed friends, you lose the continuity.  I miss it all very much.  I do think my 26 year old would love it.  She was away from us for a while and now has embraced the garb and loves the ren faires and I think it would be a new great start for her.  My 8 year old went to war with us a few years ago....I made all these darling italian gowns...some work gowns as well and it had rained so hard the week before...we were literally mucking up to our knees in arizona mud.  We still had fun though.  Thank you for sharing...polar bear huh...really cute...really.

Lisa