[Glaslyn] Introductions

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu May 26 21:09:53 PDT 2011

Lisa,

My apologies for not jumping in and welcoming you sooner. Welcome to Texas
and to Ansteorra. I am glad to hear that your family will be coming out to
Warlord. Please come by the Steppes pavilion and say hello. Baroness
Genevieve and I would love to meet you.

Duncan Hepburn
Baron of the Steppes and Lord of Glaslyn
(despite the title, I'm not stuffy... really) =)