[Glaslyn] Wow. What a practice

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:12:44 PDT 2011

   Warlords was such a cool event this year with all the work everyone put into it. I am amazed, we were blessed by a picnic practice that was a cherry on the cake of warlord for many of us.

    Thanks to everyone that was at Warlord,  Steppes and Glaslynn rock.

   The practice we had tonight was so cool with almost thirty people being there or stopping by on such a busy weekend, it was nice to relax and train.
A special thanks to their excellences of the Barony of Elfsea for traveling so far to participate and play.  A big thank you to everyone that pitched in on food and got into armor.  We had much good training.

Please come out and join us next week, we are working to both train and to socialize.

The Wonderful ladies of Glaslynn make it such a strong practice, keeping those training well watered and inspired.

Peace;
Centurian Fiacha the Blue.
If we can make twenty warrior  next week we will have our first. Wolf and badger tourny.

Have a great week everyone.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile