[Glaslyn] Introductions

Melinda Turnage ceinwen7777777 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:59:03 PDT 2011

> Re: Glaslyn Introductions

Greetings Lisa, I am Baroness Ceinwen ferch Rhuel (mka: Melinda Turnage).  I
was introduced into the SCA in the fall of 1997 and have been hooked since.
It was at my first event that I was introduced to my adorable husband,
Master Airaklee Wolf.  I have 2 children who are now adults and live on
their own, so as you can ascertain, Airaklee and I are also "older" folk.
We live in Krum (a small town just outside Denton) and I work in Carrollton
as a Graphic Artist. I enjoy needlework, costuming, weaving, leather
working, painting and scribal arts. I too have made a batch of mead with the
instruction of Lord Duncan (another Glaslyner) and it was quite fun and
tasty.

I look forward to meeting you and your family and welcome to Ansteorra!

In service,
Ceinwen~