[Glaslyn] New to the area

Colleen/Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 05:11:59 PST 2011

Greetings Lady Joan,
While our website is under repair, we are keeping everything posted on our Facebook site. Canton of Glaslyn
http://www.facebook.com/groups/203611906388/10150343650706389/#!/groups/203611906388/

Fighter practice every Monday 7:30 North Lakes Park, Denton, TX
Business Meeting November 14 6:30 North Lakes Park, Denton, TX
Populas Meeting November 24 7:30 Location to be named, Denton, TX

See you soon,
Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly
Seneschal of Glaslyn