[Glaslyn] A&S Set-up

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 10:53:33 PDT 2011

We will need everyone to bring their banners and decorations to help set-up at 9am so we will have time to set up by our 10am opening.  We dont have much setup to do with the smaller room for artisans.  We just need a few things hung on the walls, tables put in, and a spot for troll set-up.  Sorry no Friday set-up this year, but if you all still want to do dinner, I will let you discuss that amongst yourselves.

I think we should have our road signs placed at the intersection of US380(W. University)/ Bell Ave. and another one at the intersection of Administration Dr/ Bell.  If there are other places I'm open for suggestions.

Please bring anything you have for the prize baskets in the morning to the event as well.

If there are any other questions, just ask.  Calling is the quickest followed by e-mail.

Nancy Chevalier
Chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
(940) 453-1722