[Glaslyn] Help needed in Glaslyn..when?

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 20:42:10 PDT 2012

I remember my first Glaslyn event being very windy, Me and 2 friends drove down from Bartlesville, and even through the wind we had such a great time that we knew we would be returning.
I have enjoyed the hospitality of this fine group many times, and if there is anything I can do to help with the anniversary event please let me know, whether helping with the tavern or the tourneys, I would consider it an honor to help out such a wonderful group that has always made me feel welcome..

Randel