[Glaslyn] Steppes Warlord XXXIX

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:47:20 PDT 2012

If you are a merchant Or know of a merchant please contact me on the UNofficial Steppes Warlord 2012 facebook page at;
www.facebook.com/SteppesWarlord2012
If you are not on facebook please contact me at this email address with Warlord in the subject line.
If you are thinking about coming, but haven't made up your mind yet, check out the page for the merchants coming & any other info I can find out for you.Remember this is an UN official facebook page.
Ly GabrieleMerchant Coordinator
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)