[Glaslyn] Fighter Practices times and places

Colleen/Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 09:47:56 PDT 2012

Greetings,
Fighter practice is held every Monday 7:30pm at North Lakes Park in Denton. We are located on the east side of the parking lot across from the baseball park, near the playground.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl I hope this link to the site is helpful.

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly
Seneschal of Glaslyn