[Glaslyn] Elfsea Open House - Grarage Sale Night

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 10:26:47 PDT 2012

Greetings Everyone,

Every Thursday Lady Katrine and Master Robert open there house to everyone for a night of fun and SCA activities.
This upcoming Thursday, Sept. 13 will be a SCA "garage sale" at her house.

So bring items to trade, barter, or sale.  Bring money to buy stuff too!
I'm cleaning out a lot of fabric that I've "keep meaning to do something with."  Well, its been a few years for some of this stuff and it needs to find a new new home!

Come out.  There will be lots of ideas and fun being shared.

Address:
5701 Blueridge Dr.
Ft. Worth, TX

Near I-30 and East Loop 820.
214-403-6299 (for directions or general questions)

Call me for garage sale questions - 817-504-6556

In Service,
 Mistress Hanna von Dahl

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs