[Glaslyn] Newish to the Area

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 16:52:48 PDT 2012

Welcome to the canton!

You can ask me any questions you might have by giving me a call or asking them here on the list.  I am the current Exchequer and have been in the Canton for 11yrs now.

 Our seneshal and most of the folks hang out on facebook for the Canton of Glaslyn.

 You are also in luck Populace is this Thursday at 7pm at Luigi's Pizza on 380(University) next to the albertsons here in denton.

Nancy Chevalier
Chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
(940) 453-1722