[Glaslyn] Database for all

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 14 18:26:32 PDT 2013

Greetings one and all. Richard Nolen Dale, here trying to get some
data together. I know everyone groans when that statement is made.
However, all to often someone will leave our game because of some over
site on awards. I am not saying there is any issues with past awards
that have been given or not given by their excellencies. Steppes and
its cantons cover a large area and a large number of people. What I
would like to do is start a combined database of names to track all
awards armigerous and non armigerous. This will be a way for their
excellencies and any future landed to track what people do and do not
have. This will also be available for the populace. I will start by
names listed on the facebook groups for Steppes, Glaslyn, and Kynges
creek. However this list will still be incomplete. It very important
that we also add newcomers and people who play sporadically to this
list or any sca player that does not have an award. We need to know
what everyone has or does not have. So I ask for your help in sending
me SCA names and real names of people. I can not send out an email
asking for information on people, if I don't know names and neither
can their excellencies or anyone else. So please help, send me sca
names and real names for all the people in your group, don't worry
about tracking awards, send me names. If there is any information
already in existence please send that to me as well. It very important
we as barony work together to make sure those people who deserve
awards get the recognition they deserve, no matter where they are
located within the Barony. You can send this information through my
seneschal email, my personal email of nolendale2 at gmail.com or by
calling me, texting or here on facebook.  Just send me the names.
Thank you all for your attention and diligence on this topic!

In service I remain,
Master Richard Fairbourne
Steppes Seneschal