[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Defender of the Flame - Thank yous

Colleen/Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 14:29:52 PDT 2013

Henry Westbrook and I would like to thank everyone that helped with Glaslyn Defender.
Set up: Alexander O'Kelly, Wayland, Biorn Hestrverða, Nicholas and Detriech.
Break down: Alexander, Louis le Blaireau, Airaklee, Seamus, Chelsea.
A big thanks : to Honor and Susan Caldwell Harkins for running gate for us. To Katya for running the archery tournament. To Aurelia for the terrific hospitality treats. To all our marshalls and judges.
We hope that everyone had a terrific time. I know that we did. See you all next year.

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly