[Glaslyn] A&S in Garland

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 22:54:29 PDT 2013

Just a reminder, before you go driving to Garland for the fun & frivolity of an A&S night, just for this month, the class has been cancelled.Next month Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame will be teaching her class on "fake hair".
We are still having our regular second A&S Night in Flower Mound on Tuesday the 23rd & on Saturday the 27th we will have the second half of the Salve Making class. Last month, after the first part, we had a cookout party, lots of fun, good talk.
So come out to the north west Steppes for fun & frivolity & maybe even learn something.
Check the Steppes web page calendar or the Steppes facebook events page for the address & times.
Gabriele
Steppes MoAS

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)