[Glaslyn] There Excellencies Airaklee Wolf and Ceinwen Swan

Roger Hooten rshooten at suddenlink.net
Wed Jul 17 22:33:25 PDT 2013

Good Gentles,

For those that I have already spoken to, and those who may be interested. We
have been trying to make Ceinwen's dream of attending a Pennsic a reality. A
kind benefactor in Steppes has provided a reservation to this years Pennsic
for Airaklee and Ceinwen. For the rest of us who would like to contribute to
their fuel and trip expenditures, please get in touch with myself, Sir
Fiacha, or Master Airaklee directly. They are planning on departing D/FW on
Sunday Morning, 7/22. Any contribution would be appreciated.

With utmost regard,
Lord Richaredus Catta
Glaslyn.