No subject

Fri Apr 4 11:24:58 PDT 2014

Take I-30 West & exit Hampton -- Westmoreland. This is a strange exit
since it has not been modified since I-30 was a toll road. At the first
fork, go to the left and at the second fork, go to the right. At the
bottom of the hill is a stop sign. Stay on this access road (as you climb
the hill after the stop sign is an entrance to I-30 -- do NOT get back on
I-30) and move to the left lane. At the bottom of the hill is a signal
for Westmoreland Road. Turn left (south). You will cross Fort Worth
Avenue and Davis. There are signals at these intersections. After
crossing Davis, move to the right hand lane. Jefferson Boulevard is the
next signal. After you cross Jefferson, there is a church on the corner.
There are two (2) entrances to the parking lot for the church. Turn
(right) into the second parking lot entrance (south end) and park. You
will be directly across the street from our house. There will be a white
van in the driveway. We have a large maple (?) tree in the front yard.
We also have burglar bars on the porch and windows. The porch light will
be on.