[Glaslyn] Arts Night in Garland 10 July

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 06:20:25 PDT 2014

There’s a lot happening at the 10 July 2014 Garland Steppes A&S session!

Bernardo Antonio Gutierrez de Castillo (Tony Ponceti, Jr.) will be offering a class:

Building Your Persona With Garb: This workshop will provide you with
tools such as persona development, garb design, construction techniques, and ways to do this on a budget. I will also bring resources and
examples to help newcomers as well as seasoned veterans to create
incredibly accurate and comfortable pieces you will be proud to wear.

Many hands are needed to paint the ceramic site favors for Artisan. If
you can come and help out, it will be greatly appreciated!

Lord Alric, our Baronial Herald, will have a consulting table. Come get your heraldry in order and submitted!

And Baroness Katherine will be hosting the Calligraphy and Illumination table!

Modern clothing, congenial company, and lots of fun activities! Please join us.
7 to 9 pm, at the Gloria Dei Church, 1333 Beltline Road, Garland, TX 75040-3267