No subject

Thu May 8 17:49:11 PDT 2014

West on 635 to Webb Chapel, exit and go left (south) on Webb Chapel.
There are lights at Forest, Northaven, and Royal.  Turn right (west) on
Royal, go to next light.  Turn left (south - only way you can go) on
Brockbank, go about 6 blocks, turn right on Seymour.

from the east:
go west on Walnut Hill or Royal.  After the light at Webb Chapel, the
next light is Brockbank.  from Royal, turn left (south) on Brockbank, go
about 6 blocks to Seymour and turn right.  from Walnut Hill, turn right
(north) on Brockbank, go to the stop sign (at Merrill), go 2 more blocks
and turn left on Seymour.

from the south:
North on 35 ("to Denton"), exit Walnut Hill and go right (east).  Several
lights, including Harry Hines, Denton (and railroad tracks), light by
Whataburger.  next light is Brockbank.  turn left (north) on Brockbank,
go to stop sign (at Merrill), go 2 more blocks and turn left on Seymour.

from the west:
from north Irving, go east on Royal and follow the rest of the directions
above for north.  From Arlington, Ft. Worth, or south Irving, go east on
I30 or I20 or 183 to loop 12 north, which merges with I35 north.  then
follow directions above for south (or if you miss Walnut Hill, for
north).

Still confused?  Call for more details.
Suzanna