[Glaslyn] Baronial Investiture

Baroness of the Steppes baroness at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 21 05:13:50 PDT 2016

As you may be aware, this year’s Twelfth Night will be an exciting event;
we will be hosting an Investiture.  Their Majesties and Their Highnesses
have granted My request to step down as Baroness in Fief.  Over the next
several months, applications to be the next Baron and/or Baroness of The
Steppes will be accepted by the Royal Family, polling will occur, and
interviews with Their Highnesses will happen.  I encourage those of you
that are interested in the position to talk with me, former B&B’s of The
Steppes, and former and current B&B’s of other groups.

The Central Region seneschal will be coordinating the dates and pollings.
Applications for the position(s) are due to Their Majesties and Highnesses
by Sept 20.  A courtesy copy to the Kingdom and regional seneschal and
myself are appreciated.  More dates and information will be available in
the Steppesletter and online.

If you have any questions about this procedure, please feel free to contact
me, our seneschal, The Royal Family, the central region seneschal or
Kingdom seneschal.

Baroness Ekaterina
Barony of The Steppes
Lady of Glaslyn and Kyngescreke

--
Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva known as Katya
Baroness of The Steppes, Ansteorra