[Glaslyn] The Steppes Letter - August 2017

Chronicler of the Steppes chronicler at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 1 15:31:08 PDT 2017

Greetings good people of the Steppes,

Your Chronicler is back! Thank you for your patience while I was not
available and thank you HL Aurelia for replacing me for the last two months.

A new issue of your Steppes Letter is here! Please read at your leisure.

As always I'm looking for content interesting for the barony, so if you
have an idea that you would like to publish, send me a message!

As a new format, a text only version of the newsletter has been added for
whoever finds it more practical. For now is missing the calendar, but I'm
working on a format that is readable as text.

You can find the files attached to this email, dowonload from these links
or on our facebook group.

Enjoy!

PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5kMWxDbM5LUGpjY0trUDhUcTA

TXT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5kMWxDbM5LUHBHTWhzbGlzTU0