[Glaslyn] Steppes Heraldic Hangout

Oakenwald Pursuivant herald at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 11 19:58:46 PST 2019

Greetings to the populace of the Steppes.

A while back, I had proposed a gathering of local populace interested in
heraldry. With the new year, I am finally ready to announce that we are a
go for launch.

The first Thursday of each month, I will be hosting a night for heraldic
activity. Things that might be happening include:

- education/classes
- administration
- research and documentation
- submission assistance
- deputy training and warranting

We'll run this from 7pm til 9 or 9:30, depending on what is covered that
night.

My address is: 17919 Meadowchase Way, Dallas TX 75287

I do have pets, so be wary if you have allergies.

In service,

*Duncan Hepburn*
Oakenwald Pursuivant
Barony of the Steppes