[Glaslyn] October Steppes Letter

Chronicler of the Steppes chronicler at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 3 15:05:21 PDT 2022

For the Barony's reading pleasure, the October Steppes Letter is here!
> Lady Susana the Herbalist has some herbal concoctions to share
> Lady Eadgyth Beornesdohtor took mythic photos of War of Legends
> catch up on practices, events, officer and guild happenings

October Steppes Letter
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-f1vv5Y6-Fo8FWfR9fVCum1xYW2wRAz2/view?usp=sharing>

I'm having technical difficulties attaching files to the email- if it
fails, the newsletter can also be accessed at the link above.

Again, if any gentles in the Barony would prefer accommodations in
formatting, please reach out to me so that I can make sure we are fully
meeting your needs.

-Sayyida Rayya al-Ruqay'a
     Steppes Chronicler