[Glaslyn] Steppes Newsletter September 2022

Chronicler of the Steppes chronicler at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 2 09:06:11 PDT 2022

Greetings one and all!

The September edition of the Steppes newsletter is available now.  Check up
on scheduled practices and events, words from the officers and Baron, a
snapshot of Steppes Artisan, and more.

Only the PDF is linked here.  If a different file format is required,
please contact me directly so that we can coordinate the best way to meet
your needs.  Digital accessibility software has come a long way, and I want
to be sure I assist to the best of my ability!

If anyone has ideas or contributions, send them my way to star in our
newsletter!

- Sayyida Rayya al-Ruqay'a
     Chronicler Barony of the Steppes
  Steppes – 2022 – Sept – Newsletter.pdf