[Glaslyn] February Steppes Letter

Chronicler of the Steppes chronicler at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 4 11:43:12 PST 2023

Greetings! I hope everyone weathered the freezing week we've had?

Attached is the February edition of the Steppes Letter.  Hyperlink here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IN2vXDbV3HmIvm7I-VL2m2nLsXQ1LHKC/view?usp=sharing>
.

New this month: research into February Saints by Esma Malaspina, and music
for our fledgling recorder choir from the Pennsic Pile.  Also, check the
calendar and the Steppes website <https://ansteorra.org/steppes/> for
updated activities: Newcomer's Academy, Business Meeting, music and dance,
and more!

Da'ud Bob's Movie reviews will return next month, as I've been publishing
them a month early by accident (whoops!)

-Sayyida Rayya al-Ruqay'a
    Steppes Chronicler