HNW - [Fwd: H-COST: Bobbin Lace Instructor]

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sun Nov 2 13:52:17 PST 1997

- --------------6A155AB95E

For those on the costuming list, sorry for the duplication.  I've
cross-posted this in case someone here might be able to help this lady.

- --Charlene

- --------------6A155AB95E

From: Jennifer Markham <anneliese at browser.net>
To: "'Spinning List'" <spinning-list at eskimo.com>,
        "'H-Costume'"
	 <h-costume at world.std.com>
Subject: H-COST: Bobbin Lace Instructor
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 15:42:43 -0500
Sender: h-costume-approval at world.std.com

- -Poster: Jennifer Markham <anneliese at browser.net>

Help!

My apologies for cross-posting, but I have promised some people in my area
to organize a bobbin-lace class for November 9th, and both my potential
instructors have declined.  I know it's extremely late notice, but if
anyone would be interested in teaching a class in Eastern PA (Poconos area)
next weekend, please contact me.  We would be willing to pay for materials,
gas, and tolls, and will provide housing if you want to come out on
Saturday (we're having a party then).

This is an SCA-associated group, but the instructor does not have to be
interested in the SCA.  Please email me for more details.

Thanks!
Jennifer Markham
anneliese at browser.net

 with the message UNSUBSCRIBE H-COSTUME