HNW - [Fwd: H-COST: Bobbin Lace Instructor]

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 3 06:31:08 PST 1997

At 03:52 PM 11/2/97 -0600, you wrote:

>My apologies for cross-posting, but I have promised some people in my area
>to organize a bobbin-lace class for November 9th, and both my potential
>instructors have declined.  I know it's extremely late notice, but if
>anyone would be interested in teaching a class in Eastern PA (Poconos area)
>next weekend, please contact me.  We would be willing to pay for materials,
>gas, and tolls, and will provide housing if you want to come out on
>Saturday (we're having a party then).

Golly, I'd *love* to be there!!  However, even though we Texans drive hours
to get to events, that'd be a bit out of range.  On the same subject, is
there anyone in eastern
Ansteorra who'd would be willing to teach the same sort of class.  I will
put you up, and provide a place for the class, I will front the costs of the
class, provided attendees pay for their kits.

HL Catherine Harwell
|N. Bradford-Reid              |"If you want to inspire confidence, |
|Air Force ROTC Detachment 825 |*give plenty of statistics*.  It    |
|The University of Texas       |does not matter that they should be |
|AD-4NA at mail.utexas.edu        |accurate, or even intelligible, so  |
|Phantom CAP SQDN 42352        |long as there is enough of them."   |
|A-1 Skyraiders Association    |                  Lewis Carroll     |