HNW - Facsimile Patternbooks

Nic deplazes at polar.polarcomm.com
Mon Nov 3 15:46:03 PST 1997

Dear Kathryn

I was really disappointed to hear that all the books were gone.  My modem
was in the shop for repairs and I got all the messages today.  So it was
'great, I would love one of those' to 'well darn' all in one short minute.

If you should happen to know where I could find copies of these could you
let me know? I'm really interested in the 1619. Being new to the SCA I have
a very small library and a list at least 1,000 must haves and growing
everyday.  I will soon need a larger work room.

Thanks and I am really enjoying reading this list.  I learn something new
everyday.

Giulia