HNW - Facsimile Patternbooks

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Mon Nov 3 21:01:59 PST 1997

Dear Giulia-

I felt quite beseiged when I mentioned I had a few copies of the facsimile
books available. I do wish I could find someone on the list to take over
publishing and selling the Hans Hofer and the 1619  book. Oh, well, maybe
some months from now someone will remember this wish, and get back to me.

I am going to file you away, though, just in case....

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries..too little time"