HNW - scans of 17th & 18th cent. costumes

Nicole Kipar Nicole.Kipar at zhv.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Nov 4 05:23:08 PST 1997

Hello everyone,
this list has been rather quite for a while, what a shame!
Well, I'd like to offer some scans to the list or to individuals of
costumes from the  V&A, some of them show embroidery in detail.
The scans are female costume mainly 18th century, but 2 early 17th
century jackets, male costume 2 early 17th century, one late 17th
century (with magnificent silver embrodery) and Justaucorps from the
18th century.
If there's someone interested in me sending them all or just some,
please contact me or the list. I just don't want to flood anyone's
mailbox uninvited. The pictures are jpg, 16 bit, colour. (10 pieces).
I'm sorry that I can't put them on my webpages, would have been
easier, but then, I've already got so many paintings/drawings up
there.
I'd be happy to send them away,
best wishes,
Nicole
             Marquis Nicole de Kipar
                 - L'Age d'Or -
The Age of the Sun King - The Age of the Musketeers
      http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/1663/
             n.kipar at rwth-aachen.de
              * QUO NON ASCENDET *