HNW - naalbinding books II

Donna Hrynkiw donna at Kwantlen.BC.CA
Tue Nov 4 08:37:26 PST 1997

Hello,

I while ago I forwarded an announcement concerning some naalbinding
books to this list. I promised to forward the prices when I received
them.

Larry Schmitt "Lessons in Naalbinding: Mittens, Mittens, Mittens!"  $16
   "...an exploration of the traditional Scandinavian
   naalbinding mittens -- including -- directions for four naalbinding
   stitches and six mitten patterns (each in three sizes)."

Larry Schmitt "Scarves, Wimples and More" $6

Larry Schmitt "Edgings and Embellishments" $6

Prices in US dollars. Shipping add $4.

Available from: Susan's Fiber Shop,
                N250 Hwy A,
                Columbus, WI 53925 USA
                (telephone: 920-623-4237).

Susan McFarland <susanfiber at internetwis.com>
Please address wholesale inquiries to schmitt at mailbag.com.

- ---

I'm not connected with Larry Schmitt or Susan's Fiber Shop in any way,
shape, or form.

Donna Hrynkiw
donna at kwantlen.bc.ca
http://www.kwantlen.bc.ca/~donna
  "E-mail lists aren't better than sex... but sliced bread has got some
  -serious- competition!"