HNW - Hist. Costumes

janis jesa at direct.ca
Tue Nov 4 19:24:28 PST 1997

Greetings Everyone:  In my research for ancient needle types and
tambour stitching, etc, several people have recommended I try the
Historic Costuming List for information. Sadly, noone has given
an address.  Could someone please send me the e-mail address for
the Historic Costuming List.  Thank you so much.    Sine