HNW - No subject given

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 5 08:13:23 PST 1997

At 04:44 PM 11/4/97 -0500, you wrote:

>     I must confess that after several years of collecting patterns from
>     modelbooks and samplers that I have not yet brought myself to make a
>     piece I would sit on.  But, the day may come.  Till then, I'll just
>     locating charting and making collection samplers.

You can always use them for propping -- or 'throw' -- pillows.

HL Catherine Harwell
|N. Bradford-Reid              |"If you want to inspire confidence, |
|Air Force ROTC Detachment 825 |*give plenty of statistics*.  It    |
|The University of Texas       |does not matter that they should be |
|AD-4NA at mail.utexas.edu        |accurate, or even intelligible, so  |
|Phantom CAP SQDN 42352        |long as there is enough of them."   |
|A-1 Skyraiders Association    |                  Lewis Carroll     |