HNW - h-costume subscribing information

Donna Hrynkiw donna at Kwantlen.BC.CA
Wed Nov 5 09:40:09 PST 1997

Hello from Donna Hrynkiw,

On Tue, 4 Nov 1997, janis wrote:
> Greetings Everyone:  [...]
> several people have recommended I try the
> Historic Costuming List for information. Sadly, noone has given
> an address.  Could someone please send me the e-mail address for
> the Historic Costuming List.  Thank you so much.    Sine

Caveat: This subscription information is at least 18 months old.

+For administrative questions, and to be added to or removed from the
+list, send mail to h-costume-request at andrew.cmu.edu.  A digest format is
+available on request.
+
+Send posts to h-costume at andrew.cmu.edu.

Best,

Donna
donna at kwantlen.bc.ca
http://www.kwantlen.bc.ca/~donna
  "E-mail lists aren't better than sex... but sliced bread has got some
  -serious- competition!"