HNW - H-costume list

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Nov 5 10:55:50 PST 1997

Several people tried to send the info on subscribing to the h-costume
list.  Unfortunately, whenever the software sees any message with
anything that looks like "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in it, it bounces
back to me for handling.  While this does free the list of messages when
people accidentally send sub/unsub messages, it is a pain for me to
forward.  Here's the info requested:

send a message to majordomo at world.std.com with a body of "subscribe
h-costume" (no quotes)

- --Charlene