HNW - scans of 17th & 18th cent. costumes

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Wed Nov 5 17:13:49 PST 1997

Dear Nicole-

Oh, Okay, I thought you had photos I hadn't managed to take (the V&A
costume collection feels like you're in a cave, due to the low lighting).
If I had a scanner I'd scan in a few photos I took, but their own book on
the collection has some lovely stuff, as well as their postcards.

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries..too little time"