HNW - English Costume Post Cards

XSTSNANA@aol.com XSTSNANA at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 23:49:19 PST 1997

<< I don't want to be terribly commercial here but I do carry most of the V&A
 and NPG costume post cards in my catalog.

 E-mail me if you want an e-mail copy or a snail mail version.

 Linn >>

Linn,

Please snail mail me a copy of your catalog as I"m always looking for neat
postcards that are stitchery related.  Thanks in advance.  Paula

Paula Millhollon
3408 Shell Ave.
Midland, Tx 79707