HNW - Linen Prices

Larry Anderson & Diane Hare foxnhare at goldrush.com
Wed Nov 5 23:56:24 PST 1997

I trust that y'all are double checking this $4/yard and $5/yard "linen"
for the fiber content on the bolt's end.

The *last* time I scoured "fashion-fabric" stores for "linen" I was
shown polyester linen-weave. The signs said "LINEN" in 6"-high letters.

If it can be gotten at such prices, it's time to stop haunting the
thrift stores and buy new fabric. What a delight it would be.

Hibrida
Diane Hare/MS.HARE foxnhare at goldrush.com San Andreas,CA snotmyfault
- --
    Visit our web page at: http://www.goldrush.com/~foxnhare