HNW - Of facsimiles & Modelbuchs

Bonnie Jean Tallman bonnie_t at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 7 16:07:12 PST 1997

Don't know what part of the country you are in but Powells in
Portland has a hugh selection of used and hard to find books.
It is the biggest bookstore I have found.  They are on the net just
search for Powells Books ( my bookmarks are down8^(( ) or I would
give you the e-mail.  I have found alot of books there..especially
period books.
FYI
Bonnie
Boulder Creek, Ca