HNW - (off HNW comment) linen testing

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 10 06:32:24 PST 1997

>Thank you for the testing method review. I'm going to print it out, and
>begin carrying a candle-lighter again, just in case.
>
>Hibrida

I might add that the cotton will have a very clean smell when burned, not as
woody as the linen.

Nan
|N. Bradford-Reid              |"If you want to inspire confidence, |
|Air Force ROTC Detachment 825 |*give plenty of statistics*.  It    |
|The University of Texas       |does not matter that they should be |
|AD-4NA at mail.utexas.edu        |accurate, or even intelligible, so  |
|Phantom CAP SQDN 42352        |long as there is enough of them."   |
|A-1 Skyraiders Association    |                  Lewis Carroll     |