HNW - Drawn thread/facsimile patterns/mittens

GarFairies@aol.com GarFairies at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 06:42:59 PST 1997

"Is she being paranoid to be so worried? We have seen SCA folk  practice
outright plagarism and not have the Copyright Police knocking at their door,
or lawyers with briefcases."

I'm thinking that she is a bit paranoid myself.   It's not likely that you'll
be making millions off of this book.   Too often the academic types wallow so
much in rules and regulations from their institutions that they forget the
game.  Gosh if the fashion designers can't keep their designs from being
copied why worry about one little book.

Beth-Katherine