HNW - Drawn thread/facsimile patterns/mittens

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Mon Nov 10 20:01:05 PST 1997

Dear  Beth-Katherine-

Oh, thank you! :-D   I will show this to her when we visit and try to
persuade her some more. I rellay don't want to drop her work and reissue it
with a forward by me. She contributed so much by translating the Italian,
and I do want to keep her with this project. She was nervous and wished to
consult someone who knew copyright law, and you are the closest we have
come. Hopefully  you will have set her mind at rest and help this project
be achieved.

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries..too little time".