[Fwd: HNW - Drawn thread/facsimile patterns/mittens]

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 11 05:58:50 PST 1997

At 11:51 AM 11/10/97 -0800, you wrote:

>Who knows?  Maybe someday a publisher with deeper pockets than Outlaw Press
>will become interested in the thing and seek the rights for future
>editions.  At that point, I'll have the bankroll to license appropriate
>illustrations and photos for inclusion in the book, and figure out a way to
>license my original material to others.  (It's a nice dream, anyway...)

You might try approaching Taunton Press.

Nan
|N. Bradford-Reid              |"If you want to inspire confidence, |
|Air Force ROTC Detachment 825 |*give plenty of statistics*.  It    |
|The University of Texas       |does not matter that they should be |
|AD-4NA at mail.utexas.edu        |accurate, or even intelligible, so  |
|Phantom CAP SQDN 42352        |long as there is enough of them."   |
|A-1 Skyraiders Association    |                  Lewis Carroll     |