HNW - Drawn thread/facsimile patterns/mittens

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 11 06:28:44 PST 1997

At 11:01 PM 11/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear  Beth-Katherine-
>
>Oh, thank you! :-D   I will show this to her when we visit and try to
>persuade her some more. I rellay don't want to drop her work and reissue it
>with a forward by me. She contributed so much by translating the Italian,
>and I do want to keep her with this project. She was nervous and wished to
>consult someone who knew copyright law, and you are the closest we have
>come. Hopefully  you will have set her mind at rest and help this project
>be achieved.

Actually, come to think of it, oh law-inclined-ones, doesn't the fact that
she did a translation merit its own copyright (providing, of course that
permission was obtained to use the photos)?

???

Nan
|N. Bradford-Reid              |"If you want to inspire confidence, |
|Air Force ROTC Detachment 825 |*give plenty of statistics*.  It    |
|The University of Texas       |does not matter that they should be |
|AD-4NA at mail.utexas.edu        |accurate, or even intelligible, so  |
|Phantom CAP SQDN 42352        |long as there is enough of them."   |
|A-1 Skyraiders Association    |                  Lewis Carroll     |