HNW - Re: linen thread weight 40

John & Maryjo Ordway ordway at glasnet.ru
Tue Nov 11 20:34:45 PST 1997

Barbara -- thanks for getting back to me about 40wt linen thread you are
using in Germany.  It sounds wonderful, except for the part of the uneven
thickness!  Unfortunately, the linen I use is too fine for uneven ply --
the "fluff" gets messed up with the drawn threads.  It's a real pain -- you
spend more time trying to reduce the uneven-ness with your fingers than
what it's worth.  It's nice to know that it is out there, though!
Maryjo Ordway
Moscow