HNW - Dover's URL?/drawn thread progress

GarFairies@aol.com GarFairies at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 07:34:20 PST 1997

Maryjo how are your eyes after that drawn thread panel?  I know that mine
crossed so badly that I had to stop no matter how much fun it was patterning
and twisting and pulling.

I did a web search with yahoo and altavista and although I found numerous
mentions of Dover Publishing I couldn't find an URL.  Sorry.

Beth